WE ARE PLEASED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. IF YOU DON'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR HERE, EMAIL US AT MIKENOPPER@ARTISANDESIGNANDREMODELING.COM
- DO YOU OFFER FREE ESTIMATES?
- Yes if it is in our service area and something that we specialize in.
- WHAT KINDS OF PROJECTS DO YOU SPECIALIZE IN?
- Bathrooms, Kitchens, and Exterior curb appeal. We will also do unique smaller jobs in between the bigger projects.
- WHAT AREA DO YOU SERVE?
- Most areas within a 15 mile radius from Seaworld: Point Loma, Ocean Beach, Point Loma, Pacific Beach, Bay Park, Mission Hills, Talmadge, Kensington, La Jolla, Mission Valley, Del Cerro, Tierrasanta, and Fletcher Hills. Anywhere north of the 56, east of the 125, and south of the 94 is too far away.
- DO YOU OFFER DETAILED ESTIMATES?
- Yes. We offer detailed estimates to customers in our service area. Projects that require design and specification work exceeding 1 hour will usually require a Design Agreement to work out the project details, type the product specifications, and price out. That work is covered in our Design Agreement.
- WHAT IS A DESIGN AGREEMENT, AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Our Design Agreement services includes a before and after drawing, a list of specifications, and a list of the new products, colors, and materials. Each line item comes with a price, so there is no worry about something missing, or being overcharged. The cost of the Design Agreement is determined on a case by case basis, and quoted during the free estimate. The Design Retainer fee is $100 per hour. The Design Agreement fee can be reduced or waived if we are hired to complete the remodeling project.
- HOW MANY JOBS DO YOU HAVE GOING ON?
- We only do one job at a time. Call now to check scheduling availability.
- ARE YOU LICENSED?
- Yes, CSLB license #944081. We are also a BBB Accredited company.
- IS THE WORK DONE "IN HOUSE" OR BY SUBCONTRACTORS?
- Small jobs are done "in house", and larger projects will require some subcontractors to keep construction time to a reasonable time period within industry standards.
IN THE END, HIRING A CONTRACTOR YOU CAN TRUST, AND WHO WILL DELIVER IS ALL ABOUT BUILDING A RELATIONSHIP. YOU HAVE MY PERSONAL PROMISE THAT ALL YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED. YOU WILL CALL THE SHOTS, ARMED WITH ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO MAKE SOUND DECISIONS.
Call me today at 619-761-3172 to get started